Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

What's a Pirate's favorite restaurant? Ar r r r r r rby's.

It's a-me! Mario!

Wow! What big muscles you have, Spiderman! And now we have a new Wii game - Donkey Kong.

The kitties even left Avery a gift - a cat and mouse set.

I'm still a poolhall junkie at heart...and I was overjoyed at my new poolball ornaments, and felted table ornament from my hubby. I love getting new ornaments every year to add to my collection. It's so fun unpacking them every year.

My mom always got me nested dolls like this, so this was for Avery...but kind of for me :)

Opening the stockings...wouldn't be complete this year without Silly Bands. He says "YES!!!".


This Christmas was just an intimate small family Christmas, and I miss my family. Seeing Home Alone always makes me wish I had a big family with lots of people. But I love my boys so much, and feel extremely blessed to be able to spend a week with them. I baked enough cookies for 20 people though!

We learned about the real St. Nicholas, and how we gave away his fortune to the poor, and had a soft heart for children...and how he always gave the glory to God. He is someone that we should model our life after, which is why he became a Saint. Saint became Santa...so Santa is spreading the love of God by giving gifts without being seen. But the best gift of all was the gift that God gave the world in Jesus.

Happy Birthday JESUS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment